To make your painting experience go smoothly, we have to follow these rules. We appreciate your support.
* Your party is not confirmed until a deposit is made. Changes (additional guests only) can be made up until 3 days before the party. If guests cancel, the host is still responsible for the fee agreed upon. Please help us to maintain quality instruction by complying.
* We arrive approximately 20 minutes before the start time to setup. Full payment is collected at that time. If you are using a credit card, we suggest you complete payment the day before to avoid unexpected mishaps. Personal checks are not accepted on the day of the event. We will accept a certified check only.
* Due to our busy schedule, if payment is not ready on arrival we can only wait 15 minutes before we leave. Deposit is non refundable.
* There Is No Setup Or Seating Without Payment In Full – No Exceptions.
* We setup for the exact amount of people expected.
* * Please ask your guests to arrive on time.
* Setup includes tables and painting supplies. Chairs are not included unless arranged in advanced.
* After the session starts, latecomers (after 15 min.) may interrupt the instruction. We may make accommodations for latecomers, if possible, as the Instructor sees fit. The Host will be allowed to keep a blank canvas for any person who is paid for but does not paint.
*We provide all painting supplies, such as tables, easels, brushes, paint, and optional embellishments. We provide a wide array of acrylic colors. Specialty colors such as metallics are only included upon request for an additional charge.
* Deposits are non refundable. When you make a deposit to hold the date it means someone else cannot have that spot.
* Please schedule (and make deposit) at least 2 weeks in advance. Three weeks or more advance notice is suggested to ensure we are available.
* We reserve the right to cancel the event in the occurrence of severe weather, or for any other reason, and issue a full refund, or reschedule at your convenience. If upon arrival we feel the home or venue is not safe, (vicious dogs, unsafe stairs, etc.), cancellation may result in the loss of your deposit.
* There is no videotaping allowed. We appreciate your courtesy in keeping phone use and texting to a minimum or not at all.
* Food and refreshments are up to you at your home or venue. At our venues, we may allow BYOB (depending on location) or have a bar and kitchen available for you and your guests.
Parties should be canceled before 3 weeks of the party date, as a courtesy. This way we can possibly still use that time slot. If paid in advance, you will receive 100% refund (minus deposit) if you cancel before 21 days of the party date.** You will receive 50% refund if you cancel before 14 days of the party date. Within 14 days of the party date, there is no refund. If you schedule another party, $50 will be credited towards it.
** Please note that discounted parties may only be rescheduled with a $50 courtesy fee.
We generally need at least 3 weeks’ notice to schedule a party, especially if we are creating a special theme painting for you. Rush parties may be scheduled with less than 14 days’ notice for an additional $100, depending upon availability.
Once you make your deposit, it is understood that you AGREE to these terms and policies. Please do not make a deposit unless you have read this document and understand everything in it. Thanks for letting us know if you have any questions or need special accommodations. Please call (404) 409-6122 and/or email email@example.com.